Here’s a peek at how other organizations have successfully implemented Smart-QA.
Case Study: Managing Efficiency in a Quality Organization
By Joe Barbarite, Par Pharmaceutical and Rafi Maslaton, cResults
This case study discusses efficiency management throughout the quality operations including QA operations. In addition, it outlines how Par Pharmaceutical has addressed operational excellence in its quality operations and how it improves its cost effectiveness and enhances its compliance value added contribution to manufacturing and packaging operations at its Spring Valley, New York site.
To read the complete case study, please click here. The results observed after 3 months of Smart-QA implementation at Par Pharmaceutical, a leading generic company, are as follows:
- Errors in batch records were reduced in the month of August by 29.7%
- Response time of Manufacturing to correct errors was reduced by 18.7%
- Reviewer efficiency is up over 10%
- With Smart-QA information, the number of reviews are expected to be reduced by 50%
- Many traditional QA activities are being challenged via Smart-QA’s visibility of value-added / non value-added activities